Monday, August 3, 2009

Molson M Beer

I figured I have to blog about this beer. I answered a few survey questions from AskingCanadians.com and they sent me a sample 6 pack for taste test. The beer tasted as good as any free beer should but it was a bit smoother. The marketing says it is because of its 'new' technology of microbrewing. But like I said, a free beer always tastes good.
By the way, the prize for doing this taste test? Is 150 aeroplan miles. Is that fair? I don't know for sure because I just signed up for Aeroplan last year and I still have to redeem any of my points. And this is not the first time I did a survey for Asking Canadians where the prize is aeroplan miles. They say that it takes 6-8 weeks to be credited with the miles, but I still haven't received any of the miles for the surveys I have taken with them. Let see in a couple more weeks.
Back to the beer. The best thing about the beer is the labelling. I used to do packaging for cosmetic products and I found the labels simple, in a good way. Very eye catching with the red M on a silver background. It would surely stand out on a shelf of very colorful beer from all over. I guess well see when this beer hits the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment