Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Drinking Survey

Another survey which I should have written about before the beer survey, is the one I just concluded. It is about the drinking habits of consumers. For 2 weeks I had to record every drink I made into a Zire21 (palm pilot).
On a side note, an office mate couldn't help laughing on why I was still lugging a palm pilot around. He said that piece of technology was already obsolete. I tried to explain that it is for a survey I was doing, but still he couldn't resist a good laugh.
Back to the survey...
As I was logging in all my data, I realized I drink too much diet coke. I drink it everyday, and almost every time. One of the questions in the survey was, 'is this a routine occasion?' Diet coke has been part of my routine. I get sleepy if I don't get the caffeine boost from diet coke.
The survey was quite long to complete --2 weeks, but I guess the compensation is worth it. I am supposed to get a total of $60. I already got the $10 for agreeing to do the survey. And I will get the rest as soon as they get the zire21. I was just at Fedex not 20mins ago returning the palm pilot.
Let see if I get the $50...

No comments:

Post a Comment